Abercrombie and Fitch CEO Mike Jefferies
Based on his own comments recently is he actually allowed to shop in his own store?
The man looks like he has been hanging around with Quasimodo, occasionally turning to stone when Esmeralda shows up.
Not that I shop there, we only seem to get Hollister over here and I don’t like a shop that is lit like the dungeons of the Spanish Inquisition (No one expects badly made over priced tat, Its chief element is surprise.)
I sat facing a Hollister the other day and watched scores and scores of people walk out and check what they had bought. I’m sure they didn’t know what colour, size etc they had bought. In fact I’m sure I saw one young hipster chap pull out a tee shirt only to realise it was quite a nice summer dress.
But who am I to judge I don’t fit their demographic.
- Abercrombie and Fitch-Epic Fail (tracipanzica.wordpress.com)
- Abercrombie & Fitch under fire after CEO says he doesn’t want large customers (kmov.com)
- Abercrombie And Fitch’s New Slogan: “No Fatties”? (mamapop.com)
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Explains Why He Hates Fat Chicks | Elite Daily (ss-burnout.com)
- The “Situation” with Abercrombie & Fitch, Jersey Shore and More (savings.com)
- Abercombie & Fitch: Size 10 and under only! (savings.com)
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Draws Controversy (fox40.com)
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Says He Only Wants Skinny, Beautiful Costumers (987ampradio.cbslocal.com)
- Abercrombie & Fitch Doesn’t Want ‘Larger People’ Shopping In Its Stores (mix941fm.cbslocal.com)
- Abercrombie & Fitch and Marketing 101 (poppys-style.com)